★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Thursday, September 20, 2007






skipped skl again despite the many missed calls i received(thanks t those who called), appreciated. but im sorry i still went back t sleep. i guess its due t my gastrointestinal upset throughout the night that caused me whacked. :(
woke up around half past three and qi asked me out (:
we had sakae buffet and we definitely made it worthy. haha
it was just the both of us in the end but nonetheless, i had a splendid time w her.
shared giggles and camwhored, thanks for the company kohhuiqi! <3
oh, she bought me a red mushroom squishy that is so cutezx!
dub it jiji kay! (= and pipi shall be the boyf. haha
Happypill makes me happy! :D
ay i want t put the photos at the end of my post(i dont like it at the top) but i dont know how!
anyways we took many more photos but i lazy t upload all.(blogger takes so long t upload laa)
most of the time, we used the self timer.
and because of that, my camera had its first fall, double impact somemore! >:(
haha it was quite hiliarious actually.
ok timecheck, 0216. my whole family's awake luh! wth-.-
i shall be the first t turn in then, 5 hours of sleep left! brahh
I WILL BE IN SKL LATER, YES I WILL.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at