★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Monday, September 10, 2007

weets, i've got myself a blog plus a tagboard (:
and its pretty pretty i love it, credits t ann and ziqun!
hours of patience, thanks thanks!
oh, by the way i couldnt think of my url so the first thing i saw next t the comp was a red hairdryer, uh huh that explains it ok. like what the.. i know i know. hahaha
so like, here's my first post :D
world, 5.11 wide awake. im suffering from insomnia, indeed.
weekend was fulfilled, i saw many who'd bring me pleasure in joy, all the time
for such, i visited cand along w sheenashiny (:
it's been so long, evidently by the growth of xavier.
he's so damn cutee i wanna pinch his chubbycheeks! heh
we headed chompchomp and had a feast, and i love the sugarcane drink!
friday night was it? i saw the nettieloves on my way home and it certainly made my day!
how i missed em so :(
saturday, had friendly w hongkahnorth and we lost by thirty.
they are a strong team and it was a good game. (:
stackers need t be more disciplined, we are taking it too lightly and its obstructing us from improving individually and most importantly as a team, we're lacking communication and teamwork! :(
go stack stack stack stack stack stack..ers! :D
went t have duck rice after the game, and trust me, when it comes to a good plate of duckrice, at any cost anywhere we would. haha
all of us went t play pool after that and photohunt was hype!
four of us then went over t yuqing's hse and it was,
L word/ gay movie that kept us throughout the night.
not forgetting, the creation of my blog! hahaha
hit the sack at eight in the morning and got up at four.
went t ball and vana came over,
we watched high school musical2 online and its awesome!
okay bye.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at