★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Tuesday, November 6, 2007

watched ite finals at simei.
long bus ride/talk t tp.
trained down town.
funan for sakae dinner buffet.
walked t esplanade, camwhored.
met mamayap, supper.
home.
im damn sleepy t elaborate, just enjoi the peekchures [:















great company, much x
_________________________________________________________________
i miss yana,crystal,fahmy,zen;
hope yall had a great time tday! (:
out soon!

finally we talk things out kind of,
im sorry in any way that i've hurt you.
time will heal the pain so,
let nature take its course. [:

liar, i know you damn happy t see me tday la. haha :D
drink more water uh if not you're gon blame me if you lose your voice.

tmrw heading over marble's,
her bdayyy :D

_________________________________________________________________

Y

;dry her hair♥ at