★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Thursday, November 29, 2007

replies t tags-

shir: haha i couldnt open the link you sent! so i havent view any yet. haha yesyes meet up in december wokay! :D

jing: woohhooo jinggg! haha

rhs: HAHA yeah, i did too. hope t see you soon again please, misses x

egghead: hello egghead.. (=

happypill: i miss you too! i finally saw you ytd! [: and you played well!

lala: haha i miss my lala~!

evlin: i miss you too H! lets meet in dec hokay (=

reddy: yes reddy i havent heard from you eh. yeah haha thanks! :D

mich: okayy h3f! yeah meet up soon, take care yeah.

ahsiao: yesyes, i miss my ahsiao t the maxzxzz ):

pris: eh. they better miss me, they havent seen me for 3 weeks. hahaha

bf: haha i miss bf too, hope your leg recover soon yeah. [:

honey: i miss honey too, i need moneyyyy. hahaha :D

vincent: haha three weeks not in skl already thats why you dont see me around!


sorry i havent been updating.
i skipped skl for 3whole weeks already.
ive decided t defer this sem and retake the whole year next year.
but i havent got the approval yet.
i just hope i dont get expelled.
ill go t skl on friday, i heard the faci missed me, and she's my favourite. (=
woooohh. ten days t holidayyy!
fang &gerry my cherry's backkk :D
im sorry ive yet t meet up w yall ):

mamayap's back!!
she woke me up(at 8pm! hahaha)

then i hugged her so tight luh.
weets, no need t worry about housechores anymore! haa {:
i realized i slept for 18hours tday
& my knee hurts ):
lucky no more matches,
ytd was last match for womens' open.
good job stackers,
im proud of you guys [:
even though we are out, we played our game and ive learnt smt from every match.
im looking forward t stackers chalet! woooh~

X'mas baby x'mas,
I CANT WAITT.
i got my first candy cane from someone special! -grins
((:

jia you t those who got through second round for open's!
hope love, boyf and liar will recover SOON from their injuries.

ok bye.
des is calling me now,
i hope nat's alright.
i want t see the netties. ):
and i miss team rp!!!!!
thanks bestfriend &partner,
i know i can always count on you two [:

Y

;dry her hair♥ at