★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Wednesday, November 14, 2007

training today;
i fell on my tailbone, causing sharp pain when i jump initially.
fortunately it got much better,
i was so afraid i cant get rebounds anymore that i almost cried.
i realise how important bball is to me,
i want t play well for women's opens.
tough grouping [hongkahnorth, aljunied kembangan, nanyang alumni, jun yi]
but we'll play against each of these teams with all our heart yeah.
"dont be demoralized now or you'd have lost half the battle already."

lets go stackers!
~&happy birthday gay! [:
__________________________________________________

you never knew,
that you'd make me fall for you.

your words are memories,
but they burn and it hurts.

no easy way to say goodbye,
just say goodnight.

___' whats the problem?
i guess id miss that voice in my ear.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at