★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Friday, December 21, 2007

despite being sick for the past few days,
i really enjoyed myself, good start t the holidays indeed.(:
monday:
went out w brother.
had family dinner.
head down t coasta sands.
they were dry swimming(majong) & then after, went swimming for real. haha
i dint swim cause i was down w cold ):
the seniors came down.
after dinner, went arcade.
me &pocky won the bball shootout game (:
went back chalet t play cards.
then ghost stories before we head t bed.
the red house story was really freaky, i'd never ever dare t go man.

tuesday:
went escape theme park.
then got back t prepare for bbq.
tons of beer & bbq food.
celebrated happy's (the dog's name) bday. haha
after which, it was gifts exchange.
my secret santa's geokcheng, she got me red adidas shirt & i love it.
thanks my beloved daughter!
&thanks partner for the BIG red calculator.[:
rent bikes & they all cycled t changi village.
only four of us took car.
we made alot of rounds in the carpark t catch sight of the bapoks.
a few looked damn hot w hot bod & big boobs. haha
head back t chalet.

wednesday:
rise & shine.
had lunch at macs.
then homesweethome.(:

THANKS gaolao for everyt:
for booking the chalet,
ordering buffet for us,
waking up early t get us breakfast,
allowing us t be free & easy,
interacting w us & entertaining us,
buying the bbq food, drinks & alcohol.
... he's such a nice coach. [:















STACKERS ROCKS! :D

Y

;dry her hair♥ at