★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Monday, December 17, 2007

had stackers training ytd :D
great t see all of them again!
&welcome two new players, casslyn& minsi! (:
haha. it was raining, so we ended up playing matches barefooted :/
went tiong bahru kfc for dinner after trg.
met cel&nat after that. :D
walked t river valley starbucks,
then t cellee's house.
stayed up all night talking thrash, learning soulja boy dance, watching heroes season2 & getting bullied by nat! left at 6 in the morning, came home feeling sickkk like feverrhh.
love my wildlies so much, thanks for keeping me happy

i hate myself for getting affected by you
& i wonder if you even care?
i dont know what went wrong,
guess its time t move on w my life, without you.
but, will i be able t sleep without listening t your voice everynight?
save me from all these misery pls. )':

ok whatev, 9 days t x'mas, 14 days t 2008!
dear santa, please grant me smiles (:

ohmahgaww, stackers chalet tmrw!! surr-weeettt.

hmm papayap's coming back tonight,
& its his bday! haha
im going out w my brother later t get pap's durian cake.
& t get my x'mas present! tshirt from gap. [:

i need iice screammm nowww. byeee

Y

;dry her hair♥ at