★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Sunday, December 30, 2007

IMAGES CONTENT OVERLOAD!
HAHA i realised i did not resize my pictures thats why i couldnt upload it the previous times -.-
so here you go, enjoy [:

(x'mas dinner at chjimes)
(dinner at esplanade with m&m)
(x'mas party at fangs)
(roaming town; i love x'mas trees!)

_________________________________________________________________
i'm f tired, lack of sleep man.
training at cckcc in the morning,
friendly match against tnet & aljunied at kembangan cc in the evening.
it was fun, & well done stackers! (:
hope everyone will play well for teck ghee cup!
tmrw's match against qianxi & i swear i've no stamina t last through. ):
today's not a very good day considering the fact that its 2 more days t new year!
i broke my statement for not losing temper come what may. ):
sorry t those that recieved any of my uncalled-for attitude. since morning till night.
quite alot of things happened and i dont even wish t be implicated.
i hope all will be good, please end the year well. be happy everyone! :D
oh one more thang, ive been losing my appetite & its really depressing. but ahhh nevermind can lose weight. (:
wokay goodnight world x
i shall do a quick reminiscence,
think/look back on my year & ponder on my new year resolution before i sleep {:

Y

;dry her hair♥ at