★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Monday, December 17, 2007

ok i'm not emo shut up.
in fact, im rather excited for chalet(in a few hours time),
because i know it'd keep my mind off you
my teammates would bring me such joy no doubt (:
ooohhwee, secret santa i cant wait! :D

went bpp w my brother & his gf today,
got the durian cake & ate sushii for dinner.
then t the airport t pick up papayap [:
he's leaving on wednesday which means i wont even be seeing him except for tday.
oh well, we surprised him w the cake & present.
he was so cute, he said " aiyo so old already no need celebrate one laa"
i replied "not old luh, fifty three ONLY." hahaha
oh mamayap's sick, & i think she spread abit of viral infection t me.
dammnn am i feeling unwell, not at my best state at all. ):

ok just finished watching soccer, so like Man U won liverpool 1-0, Arsensal won chelsea 1-0. yayy :D
so now i dont know why but i'm really awake, been sleeping so little nowadays.
i dont know if its my mind thats keeping me awake, seems so.
i used to be able to sleep so much at home that now my behaviour puzzles me.
i just lie awake and think, think, ponder, wonder, get upset BUT i dont cry ok. [:
haha ok bye i'm off t watch my heroes!
:0219am

Y

;dry her hair♥ at