★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Sunday, March 23, 2008

dint go for stackers trg tday ):
had family dinner then sent papayap t the airport.
dinner was good, 3 different types of crab ! yum :D
i'm watching ' how t lose a guy in 10 days now ' (:

ytd balled at skcc, tiring but fun (=
head back cck t find stackers ppl, but many of em left already.
sorry pocky ): dont ignore me leh !

finance problems -> family problems.
i love my pap ! i wish i could express it t him in any way, every way.
i need someone t talk t now ):
where're you when i need you ?

fear. anxiety. hurt.
go away, far away.
hello people, its not what/who you think that triggered.
seriously, you're not a problem/ heartache t me anymore [:
this doesnt mean i dont care about you, just want ppl t know that its not always because of you,
&dont want you t feel/ think that you're hurting me.
just wish for things t go its way, the right way. :D

both the m's are staying out tonight ! ):
ahh i hate t sleep alone.
shitz, shld've gone for mj.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at