★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Friday, April 11, 2008

school suck shit,
especially on tuesdays and thursday because it's so competitve i can get so stressed out and it spoils my mood. plus those one or two menaces in class doesnt make it any better.
the alternating days are much better, because i can adapt &i dont feel inferior.
i'm in w14c &the classroom makes me miss my former w14c so much,
i'm glad i still hang out w my babes, you both rock my smelly socks ((:
ahh i hate it when my wednesdays aint no sunday like everyone else ):
tmrw is last week of school, its the first time in rp i've attend school for consecutive five days !
i aspire t attend school everyday without fail. &i must stop being late, stupid regulation of degrading if late luh. ughh.

my first grade is out, &i feel so dissatisfied &undeserved. maybe like i did the whole ppt &direct my teammates, giving them contexts t present &i wasnt late ! !!*#&*!#*^#&*)@&$(@ i swear i thought i'd get an A grade or at least a B !? :@

hmm, today's problem statement was rather interesting &entertaining (:
after school supposed t go for CEtalk but lecture hall was jam-packed so we skipped it.
so met kenneth t ball awhile in school, saw phyllis &friends too. i'm losing touch ! ): i want trggg !
rushed home for family dinner after.
sorry i cldnt join yall at chongpang cc tday ! &hope i managed t cheer you up kenneth ! (=

i esteem family dinner so much. tonight was gratifying. [:
going __ tomorrow,
then papayap's taking midnight flight.
_____ );

looking forward t saturday, i miss stackers &there'd be friendly against hkn :D
wear white stackers ! cause hkn always wear black wherever. hahaha

i neeed my pay cheque, i'm penniless !

tgif ! (;

Y

;dry her hair♥ at