★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Sunday, April 13, 2008

tears just roll down my cheeks uncontrollably,
its too overwhelming. )));
this is what happens when all your problems come at one go.
it sucks. makes me just want t sleep so i wont think, but insomia attacks me.

i wish t thank those who ought t be thanked,
you guys know who you are.
its always gets better when they're around.
its heartening t know how much they care. (:

yesterday had friendly w hkn.
i played so badly because my mind wasnt in the game.
with one expression glued on my face & not saying a word at all,
i'm sorry guys ):

happy birthday kenneth ! [11thapril]
happy birthday xiaoyuann & nat ! [12th april]
hope all of you enjoyed your day.

i'm off.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at