★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Monday, May 26, 2008

GLITZ NIGHT :D
dragon boat got team of the year, but well, being nominated itself is already a regonition (:
lets work hard for pol ite and ivp team rp ! yeah ! ^^
overdued photos ;









yes i havent got my camera fixed ): brahhh.
weekend past by in a blink.
downtown east changed quite abit, haha
went over shiyun's chalet then stayed over at ahmao's chalet.
happy 16th shiyun !! & happy 21st ahmao !!
hope yall enjoyed the chalet :D

school is damn slack today, dont 've to do anyt practically thats why i've time t blog.
hahaha. i finished my individual presentation(was so nervous luh) already [:
i managed t complete my project on time, ALL THANKS TO ADELINE JEN :D
even when she's over at london now, she f helped me so much, yes yes dinner treat. misses !

just got back from lunch w holycow, gay & sweetie ! some ppl just like t shoot themselves. ahahahaha (:
ass's 21st coming up, dont know what t get for her! (since you've skin as thick as elephant's, yes la just tell me what you want ok) haha.

year one class tmrw, meeting my babes for yakun breakfastttt (:
i'm so sorry about this friday's date ): i'm make sure i'd make it up during the hols !
i skipped trg on saturday t watch finals(qianxi vs homeU), sorry stackers ! lots of misses !
looking forward t this coming saturday, friendly w teckghee [:
i'm gonna go home straight after school, good girl manz.
oh, holidays holidays next weekkk ! wooohoooooooooo :D

Y

;dry her hair♥ at