★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Tuesday, May 6, 2008

i'm so lazy t update.
but, i shall update for those who've been popping by again & again just t see the same old damn post. my apologies. (:
well, nothing much t update actually.
school training school training school ):

well the program chair called my mother & its really for the FINAL time.
he said he couldnt be bothered w me anymore, he'd let the school system take control.
mamayap was so pissed so now i gotta leave my house everyday by 730am if not i'd have to quit stackers. !##*&@!#@&#^ like wtf. i swear i get tense about it every morning, i'd jump out of bed when i'm waken.
ahh how shrewd to use basketball as a threat t me, one clap.
& i cannt skip anymore lessons if not i might be suspended from rp team or even get expelled.
how about i'm feeling so strained and heavy-hearted, causing me t be angst-ridden. );
oh well this is life, & i gotta just learn from it.

think positive, think positive.
school isnt that bad afterall. :D

happy thoughts, happy thoughts.
its all i need t keep me going on & not t think what i shldn't ((:

Y

;dry her hair♥ at