★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Wednesday, June 25, 2008

peeekkchures from stackers gathering;
it was awesome :D
thanks gaolao & shimu for everyt,
kbox VIP room w big screen, long sofa, pool table & buffet.
definitely a night t rmb (:

&& gaolao gave us presents t show his appreciation towards us,
he really damn nice luhh.
everyone got a disney cup,
& six of the above 18s got addidas bagpack each, lovin' it (=
i'm so thankful for everyt, for stackers [:
my muscles aching .. ): okayy, starting training in a while. laters!

i managed t talked t bestf online just now :D miss you dooodddd.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at