★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Sunday, July 20, 2008

2 more games left,
LETS GO TEAM RP!! :D
lost TP on friday, );
good fight though, everyone.
thank you for those who came down t support, my nice nice classmates[:
& for those who've been cheering for me, yknow who you're..^^
really appreciate it a whole lot, i wouldnt 've pulled through without the cheers.
&& not forgetting, my teammates ((:
lets not give up & fight harder on court this week alrightzxz.

yesterday;
breakfast & lunch w the fam. <3

today;
went POW(prince of wales), little india.
gathered information for this assignment dued on friday.
oh man i'm so stress suddenly i realize i got so much work t do..
&& PP omgzxz pipipipipipipipipipipipi. :/
spells, HEADACHE SIOL.

so like my wallet's still missing..
& i doubt there'd be any kind soul returning it t me );
means i need $$$ t get my cards replaced, three hundred approx.
like fffff. >:@

i wanna eat tauhuay nowwwwwwww,
i shall go ask the m's. (:
byeeeeee.


confusion.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at