★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Sunday, July 6, 2008

one more week of intensive trg,
first game on the following monday against SP.
oh man. scared & stress.
worse still,
many people 've been falling ill !
including myself ):
slight fever,
& my voice becoming so sexayy. haha (:
rmbed the last time i had sore throat,
... ((:

skipped stackers trg tday, ):
slept the whole day.

school was damn funny ytd,
it was 2on2 debating at 3rd meeting cause everyone else left.
rihanna says pon de replay.
fucker doggies pangseh me siol. where the sisterhood yall ?! hahahaha.
ran campus relay after skl & i had breathing difficulty ):
then it was friendly against stackers after that.
injured my hand again ! it just recovered luh :/

okay i dont know what t update already.
oh, i had mc griddles this morning :D
& starbucks dark mocha frapp is by far the best i've ever had.
right, yanaaaaa ? ((:

ikea & queens w rp team tmrw.
then heading down sbc t watch finals.
all the best !!

take care all you sick souls out there ! {:
p/s; i havent drank HL choc milk for 3 days !!!! )):
i want t recoverrrrrrr soonnnnnn.


Y

;dry her hair♥ at