★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Wednesday, August 6, 2008

  • last day of maths & computing today, i did nothing cause my teammates damn pro plz (:
  • ate alot of junkfood agn :/ i seriously need t stay away from fries or chips ! gosh.
  • apple ngiam got me HL choc milk in the morn :D
  • jac was being a bitch, as usual. wtf, snapped zoom shots of me & used as her dp !
  • rotten egg was being annoying nudging me x 99 times.
  • i had fun bullying hadi padi & talking back t ben the barbarian in class. hoho.
  • gay was damn nice t attend school & 've lunch w me. ((:
  • hope sentosa was fun, someone owes me HL milk for one whole week ahem.
  • hope liar's feeling much better, smile okayy ! dont emo luh huh.
  • lepak after school with classmates, i wanna learn the dance moves yoz ! wahaha.
  • i havent started on pp, sisterrrrr how 'bout you ? :X
  • ok i damn sian & no mood now that explains my post in point form.

__

DELMA, WELYA ((;

what if time could pause at our favourite parts;
i wouldnt need those memories.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at