★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Tuesday, August 12, 2008

now i uds how it feels when all your problems come at one go, such distress );
today's a bad day, what a bad day, its such a bad day.
but ive been a good girl recently, i went t sch today despite my sleepless night.
i slept through the first & second meetings though :/
felt super duper lethargic luh.
i'm deprived of sleep so came home right after sch.
realized today's last day tgt w my year 2 class. ):
& tmrw's last day of sch !! :(:


dont turn t you no more,
cause it seems like you dont care anymore ?


& if you just realize what i just realized,
swat.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at