★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Monday, November 17, 2008

saturday;
first bbaxn match, played DAMN badly till the team had t play without centres.
i'm sorry team, id work harder. ):
thanks gaolao for having confidence in me, i wont let you down [:
i wanna train up my stamina & skills !
zhenghua cup commences on wednesday (against qianxi), hope we'd all play much better as a team. jia you stackers !
went t watch match after that, (kem vs qianxi)
ate macs then mekatekhuilingpoon walked all the way from aljunied t potong pasir !
halfway through, we were so tempted t flag a cab but in the end decided t persevere & we started running :/ haha katek was the pacer & she f fast can. i'm like the weakest link. haha damn unfit.
stayed over at idol's house(:


(zzZ.. wrapped up in the blanket)(my favourite!)(i'm damn biased, i prefer the male dog t the female dog haha)(awww sad face..so cute!)(kiss kiss!) (no wallpaper but on my blog okay!)
(binbin's fav & tektek's fav !) (guess who, hahaha credits t me!)

sunday;

went ugly's house, slept a while then went jurong spring t ball.
katek was damn f suay, kna bird shit & milo spill. hahaha
went over 324 t ball after a while, only mehuilingkatek..
then julijacqbin came t find us for supper [:
freezing cold bike ride & homeeeeeee !
-
hard t deal, but gotta deal w it.
make it a good memory for you, for me.

Y

;dry her hair♥ at