★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Wednesday, November 5, 2008

yesterday peekchures ! :D
caught itesc finals, west won & katek got mvp ! congrats (;
binzai was on cloud nine, hehe we're glad for you. (:
after match, head down vivocity w jaslinejulibin & caught rec (spanish version of quarantined),
NOT RECOMMENDABLE at all. juli shld bite(lovebite) jacq for giving us such high expectations & anxiety luh. & jas wna slap fel for making us think that there's a survivor, so we waited till the v end. haha. oh, ass did not even scream at all throughout the show while me & jasfai were screaming at each other faces & bin was squeezing jas's hands. hahaha.
-
lepak at wheelocks starbucks tday,
so i caught hsm3 again,
& its kinda cheesy & boring for a second time.
haha we were making so much noise in the cinema laa.
& i felt asleep too. :/
i ate alot of fast food today ): fats.
went over liar's hse for dinner without her presence,
aw i miss the family(:
watched abit of hot shot, ahh jerry yan's my fav :D
took a nap while waiting for liar t return home then i left..
i'm dreading school again,
looking forward t matches.
bbaxn & zhenghua cup v soon !
rp trg resumes this friday as well (:
shit i seriously need t eat less & run more.
-
literally;
two 'o clock & i wish that i was sleeping
you're in my head like a song on the radio
all i know is that i got t get next t you
(yeah i got t get next t you)
sitting here turning minutes into hours
to find the nerve just t call you on the telephone
you dont know that i got t get next t you
we're good this way,
but i'm afraid t lose you.. );

Y

;dry her hair♥ at