★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Thursday, December 18, 2008

MASS LOAD.SO I'M BACK FROM THAI :D
i miss the hotel, room service, breakfast buffet, big big pillow, wholesale shopping, congested streets, massage, x'mas trees, 5-10, tu tu car, fooood etc. most importantly, the great company ! (=
but feels good t be back, safe & sound ! & seeing my family & friends again (:
've been staying out since i got back, havent got a chance t see mamayap ):
went stackers chalet immediately after i arrived in singapore,
super guai lan for the night, pissed some people off & pissed off w some people..
Thank you pocky for the dark chocolates & famous amos cookies, you know i love it & i dont mean what i said (: & i'd remember, as long as its from you !
yesterday; checked out chalet, had breakfast then head t changi village..
cabbed from changi t yishun t collect luggage then back home.
huiqishenlihuilingpoon came over my house t mahjong.
i did alot of cleaning up & unpacking !
watched xiao liang re, damn missed that show can !
got ready then left the house w them.. head down t clarke quay t meet the nettieloves. (:
so happy t see gabychewpetreenakahxiancelviv :D
went Attica, free entry & 5 free drinks !
went Spize w reenacelvivxianweiangbryansamuel then home sweet home at 7am.
totally knocked out & overslept for trg today,
didnt go seoul garden as well.. i woke up at 7pm !
i'm damn f hungryyyyyyy now. ):

Goodbye !
i guess i'm not the one, who can make you the happiest ?

Y

;dry her hair♥ at