★the red umbrella [:
❤HELLOGOODBYE

And all I ever wanted was for you to know Everything I do I give my heart and soul I can hardly breathe I need to feel you here with me

☠LOVE ME AND I WILL LOVE YOU❤.

❤SUMMERLOVE

Vis ♥
avis_yap@hotmail.com
Libra
30sep1989:D
Republic poly #15

❤SHOUT OUT LOUD
★Thursday, March 26, 2009

Missing in action, not !

ive got tons of photos t upload but i'm lazy & its too time consuming so id just upload here & there in my upcoming posts..
so like i havent updated for 20 days.
made me realise the value of time, & how life is so unpredictable/ humans so vulnerable.
change of events & emotionals, looking v grim & then looking good again.
many things happened w many different people & i think its redundant t recall.. so, let bygones be bygones. both the good & bad. because either way, i feel it wouldnt last.
-

Y

;dry her hair♥ at